Special Event and Special Administrative Projects
Purpose: supporting the needs of children and youth served by supporting special events and special administrative projects
volunteers assist with various flexible, one-off, short and longer-term-special events and projects that enhance service and administration. Volunteers respond to emails that contain a description of the role, the location and the time-frame.
- Attending event or project location and fulfill needed support roles
- Engaging with staff, children, youth and families, with supervision, if needed
- Research projects - develops resources for clients
- Potential for longer-term leadership roles
- Completing administrative special projects at locations around the city
Special Event and Special Project Volunteers provide support in the agency’s effort to enhance the well-being of children, youth and families as well as supporting service.
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Availability during regular business hours and some evenings/weekends
- Willingness to volunteer downtown and at branches when needed
- Flexible, friendly and professional
- Asset: special event experience and/or administrative experience