Returning to our Roots: Intersectionality, Black Trans Identity and Allyship
Wednesday, March 7th | 10am - Noon
30 Isabella St, 7th Floor Auditorium
(scroll down to check the registration process)
Tiq Milan is a compelling, New York-based Black Trans advocate, writer, speaker and journalist. He is a leading voice for transgender equality, racial justice and intersectional leadership. Tiq inspires audiences all over the world with stories of how
his transgender experience has informed his views on masculinity, race and the gender binary. Voted one of 11 out Black change makers you should know by NBC in 2017.
Be sure to visit the BEAC Black Community Resource Fair
Noon - 2pm
30 Isabella St, 7th Floor Lounge
For more information contact 416-924-4646
A public user need to create an account to register online.
To Create an Account
(This is a one-time process)
- Go to www.castcwi.pdplace.com by clicking this link.
- Click on “Sign up here!” above the login box.
- Fill in the required fields (fields with an “*”) and click “Submit”.
- A verification email will then be sent to your email account to verify that you are the owner of the email account. Click on “Confirmation Link” embedded within the email. If you are unable to click on the link, copy and paste the link onto your web browser and proceed with the confirmation process from there. If you do not receive this email within a couple of minutes or after refreshing your inbox, try your “Spam”, “Junk” or “Trash” boxes.
- Go to www.castcwi.pdplace.com. The first time you login, you will be prompted to the account update page. If you have no changes, just click on “Submit” to get you out of the page.
- You are now ready to register online. Your profile can always be updated under “My Page”.
For CAS of Toronto Staff to Register Online
- Go to www.castcwi.pdplace.com
- After you log in, you will be able to navigate through the workshops that are offered to public users by clicking either the “Workshops” or “Calendar” blue button located on the top left hand corner.
- Select your desire workshop by clicking the “Register” button beside the workshop title, your request will be sent to the Child Welfare Institute for approval.
- Once you are approved, you will receive an email confirmation.